Eliminates the nasolabial fold with Hyaluronic Acid
You have probably heard that it is possible to eliminate the nasolabial fold with hyaluronic acid. If you do not know in depth this treatment in this post we will clarify all your doubts. Are you going to miss it?
Hyaluronic acid is an excellent treatment to effectively eliminate expression lines. This is why it is used on countless occasions to treat the signs of aging, including nasolabial folds.
If you are concerned about the aesthetics of your face and want to know what this effective facial treatment is all about… Read on!
What is the nasolabial fold?
The nasolabial fold is the name given to the wrinkles that run from the end of the nose to both sides of the mouth. These are the first wrinklesthat appear on the face due to the musculature in this area of the mouth.
The muscles in this area allow us to articulate when speaking, which causes these lines to form. Another reason that contributes to the appearance of these wrinkles, as the main culprit, is smiling. When smiling, the muscles in this area cause the skin to wrinkle and end up forming these expression lines.
In addition to being the first wrinkle that appears on the face, it is usually the most noticeable due to its location. For this reason, many women and men are often concerned when it becomes more evident and tend to want to eliminate the nasolabial fold.
It should be noted that this line of expression is always present in youth, but becomes visible only when smiling. As we get older, it starts to show even if we don’t smile.
Why does the nasolabial fold appear?
You should know that this expression line is also known asthe laugh wrinkle. But in addition to smiling, there are other causes that have an important influence on its appearance, and they are the following:
- Genetics:Our genes tend to collaborate with some health or aesthetic conditions of our body. Many wrinkles and expression lines appear because they are part of our genes.
- Gesticulation: The way we get used to making gestures are sometimes the reason for the appearance of such wrinkles. Excessive gesticulation also contributes to the formation of facial skin folds.
- Physiognomy:The shape of our face and jawline can have an important influence on the appearance of the nasolabial fold.
How to avoid the appearance of the nasolabial fold?
Although it is inevitable to prevent our skin from starting to form wrinkles, there are habits that can reduce their intensity, for example:
- Sleeping on your back: Although it may seem strange, when we sleep on our side, we cause the skin on our cheeks to crease, marking several lines. Sleeping on your back: Although it may seem strange, when we sleep on our side, we cause the skin on our cheeks to crease, marking several lines.
- Remove make-up properly: If you wear make-up for too long, you may clog pores and prevent them from breathing freely. This can make the skin more sensitive to wrinkling.
- Apply anti-wrinkle creams:In your facial care routine, try to include quality anti-wrinkle creams to delay facial aging.
- Exfoliation and natural masks: This is a great help for your overall complexion, however it is not good to overdo it with exfoliation. You can apply natural moisturizing masks after each exfoliation.
- Eat a healthy diet: This is essential for the skin to retain its natural elasticity and have an adequate vitamin intake. Don’t forget to hydrate yourself properly, as drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day is essential for the hydration of the body.
While all of these tips may help reduce this crease, they will not have a full effect. Undoubtedly, filling the nasolabial fold with hyaluronic acid is one of the best methods of rapid removal.
There are a few other methods that may work for this, however, most are a bit more invasive. The advantage of this procedure is that we can see the results instantly, and it is a fairly simple procedure.
How is the masogenic sulcus removedwith hyaluronic acid?
The treatment is performed with microneedles that are often used to fill wrinkles with hyaluronic acid.
This procedure is very quick to perform, in only 15 minutes you will be able to enjoy a wrinkle-free nasolabial fold.
The punctures are not painful at all, so itis not necessary to apply local anesthesia beforehand, as is common in other procedures. The effects of hyaluronic acid to eliminate this expression line can lastbetween 6 and 12 months.
It is important to note that these methods should only be applied by a qualified specialist.
With this technique, not only will the nasolabial folds disappear, but we will alsomanage to keep the area hydrated. In addition, this type of procedure hasno side effects and is not at all aggressive to the skin.
You already know everything you need to know about the removal of nasolabial folds with hyaluronic acid. Contact our aesthetic medicine clinic AA Clinic to learn more about this treatment.
You won’t regret putting yourself in the hands of professionals like us!