1. USER INFORMATION
HOMEMEDIC S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Data Controller of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of physical persons in respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, and they are therefore provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The processing operations envisaged are
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Execution of statistical studies.
- Processing of orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user using any of the forms of contact that are made available to them.
- Delivering the website newsletter.
Criteria for keeping the data: it will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights of the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if they consider that treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: HOMEMEDIC S.L. C/ CURROS ENRIQUEZ, 23 32003 OURENSE (OURENSE)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are required in order for the service provider to process their request, the entry of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to the same.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever some kind of transfer of personal data is performed, they will be previously asked for their express, informed and unequivocal consent. All the data requested through the website is mandatory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data of his/her responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and in an adequate, pertinent way limited to that necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the information to them so that they can exercise them.